Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Goooo Rockies!

Cutest little fan in the stadium, complete with his Daddy's old baseball glove that he used to take to Rockies games when he was little!

Great seats! Club-level this time, and free for us since Trent earned them as recognition for excellent performance at work. Way to go, hunny!

The boys enjoying a treat. ("Cotton candy: blue kind!" is the only thing Camden requested, and I have to say it was the highlight of the game for him ... and for many of the people sitting around us.)

Little blue monster.

Here's photographic proof that once in a while I do relax and let him have a little fun. :)

We figured out that we took Cam to his first ever Rockies game exactly 2 years ago this month.

He's getting so big.

(P.S.) We won: 10 to 5. It was a great game. As events have unfolded, turns out we are going to the playoffs! Go team!

3 comments:

J, K, L, and D said...

That's a pretty awesome blue face right there. ;)

Love you guys.

Gwen said...

Did the Rockies exist when Trent was little? Not that you're old or anything :>)...I'm just older and senile...and can remember pre-Rockies. Sigh - time to go back into my little cave. ;->

Kristalyn said...

I love Rockies games! My boys LOVE cotton candy, too. Me, not so much. :)