Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Virginia Beach

Hooray for our beach trip during the family reunion! We had so much fun.

Cam wasn't a huge fan of the water, but was happy to play in the sand.

His Daddy, on the other hand, couldn't wait to get out there and catch some waves!

Such a studly-man! This pic reminds me of our honeymoon. Sometimes I can't believe it's already been 7 years!

The girlies. (Aren't we cute?!) Nora, Melody, Becka, Mommy.

I thought it was funny when we all took off our cover-ups and I was the lady in red. Everyone else was all coordinated! (And yes, I can't believe I'm putting up a pic of myself in a swimsuit.)

Lovin' with my hubby on the beach.

My cute sister-in-law, Nora, and my husband in the background, characteristically doing something on his iPhone.

The Granmy and the Boo chillin' in the shade.

There were a lot of people there, especially for a Thursday, but not as many as the next two days (Fourth of July weekend), I'm sure. I'm so spoiled being from beach country in FL. We never would've gone to a beach that was this busy back in the day, but now we take what we can get. :)

Poppa cruisin' in on a wave. (A pretty great shot, if I should say so myself!) I love my Poppa.

Camden was all tuckered out after a long day, and Granmy was happy to snuggle him at the restaurant while we all ate a delicious beach-side dinner. He's getting so big. I hardly ever see him sleeping anymore.

No comments: