“You go on. You set one foot in front of the other, and if a thin voice cries out, somewhere behind you, you pretend not to hear, and keep going.”
― Geraldine Brooks, "March"
Sunday, May 03, 2009
Granmy Time
Granmy couldn't wait for the family reunion this summer, so she came to spend an early Mother's Day with us to hold her over. :)
Melody, I see so much love between you, your mom, and Camden. The pics really show it. You are so lucky to have such a mother in your life! And she's lucky to have you. :)
3 comments:
I can't believe how big Camden looks...he is growing so fast! Your pictures are great. :)
Melody, I see so much love between you, your mom, and Camden. The pics really show it. You are so lucky to have such a mother in your life! And she's lucky to have you. :)
Such cute pictures.
Happy Summer!!
Jill
Post a Comment