“You go on. You set one foot in front of the other, and if a thin voice cries out, somewhere behind you, you pretend not to hear, and keep going.” ― Geraldine Brooks, "March"
looks like all of you (or at least 2 of you) have done different things with your hairs - you look fabulous!
Mike is extremely jealous of your beard, Trent. Poor guy can't grow one to save his life! :)
that's a rockin' beard-o, trent.
Dude, I like the beard. Please, please, please say you'll keep it. (I'm serious, man. My dad had one till I was about 10.)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
looks like all of you (or at least 2 of you) have done different things with your hairs - you look fabulous!
Mike is extremely jealous of your beard, Trent. Poor guy can't grow one to save his life! :)
that's a rockin' beard-o, trent.
Dude, I like the beard. Please, please, please say you'll keep it. (I'm serious, man. My dad had one till I was about 10.)
Post a Comment