Tuesday, January 20, 2009

At the zoo

Last week, we were playing in the snow. Today, we had beautiful, springtime weather - 70 degrees in the middle of January! - so of course we took advantage of it and went to the zoo with some other mommies and kiddos.

Little monkeys ... oh, yeah, and some animals in the background, too.

Look ma, I'm as big as a bear!





No matter where we are, he is always excited when he finds a stick. Ah, simple pleasures.





Poor peacock couldn't get a break. I guess he's probably used to it.



Enjoying the landscape as only a little boy can.

Dude! Check out those camels. Yeah, man. Cool.



Of course, we HAD to ride the choo-choo!



Cam taking a break and riding in Ethan's stroller.



Of all the animals on the carousel, the boys wanted to ride on the peacock. They are so funny. Thanks for taking them, Kristie!



It was a fun day!

4 comments:

cindave said...

looks like it! very fun pictures!

Gwen said...

what a fun time! I'm glad you had fun!

Rebecca Barlow said...

That looks like soooo much fun. I hear you with the stick thing. Shannon is exactly the same. Wherever we go, she end up with enough limbs to build a fire. I wonder what it is about sticks.

Kristalyn said...

It doesn't seem that long ago that we were taking the boys as babies...and now look at them! We should get together soon (for real this time). Do you guys still have a membership to the museum of Nature and Science?