“You go on. You set one foot in front of the other, and if a thin voice cries out, somewhere behind you, you pretend not to hear, and keep going.”
― Geraldine Brooks, "March"
Tuesday, August 05, 2008
Zucchini Bread Adventures
Here's to my first attempt at zucchini bread -- which went pretty well, all things considered.
The motivation.
The result.
The mess.
Joseph arriving home from work to the mess. (He even helped me clean up! Joseph is the MAN!)
The great zuchinni came and I missed her! AAAGH! There I sit in my little tent amongst the dead remains of my lawn...waiting, waiting for the great zuchinni...only to wake up to find she has come and left her zuchinni gifts on the door! Magic is so amazing! I can testify to the wonderfulness of the breads and squashes! Keep it up! Thanks!!
3 comments:
So...here I sit in my little home gazing longingly at my zucchiniless front porch - sigh...hee hee
Lovely pics. I am not sure if you noticed, but Camden's foot looks enormous in the second to last one. Love you, sis.
The great zuchinni came and I missed her! AAAGH! There I sit in my little tent amongst the dead remains of my lawn...waiting, waiting for the great zuchinni...only to wake up to find she has come and left her zuchinni gifts on the door! Magic is so amazing! I can testify to the wonderfulness of the breads and squashes! Keep it up! Thanks!!
Post a Comment