Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Feist Family Christmas Tree 2007

One of our Christmas traditions is to go up into the mountains together to cut our family Christmas tree. This year was Camden's first time coming along.

Our little boy was hilarious. He chattered the whole time and kept giggling and patting Trent's head as he bounced along on his daddy's back.

Here I am trying to look slick in my several layers of not-so-flattering lumberjack gear. :) Actually, the weather was amazingly beautiful, so we didn't need as many layers as we usually do.

Trent was such a good sport! At least we didn't have to drag the tree through snow and ice this year.

Hike's over, tree's cut and buckled down: Time to skedaddle back down the mountain. Fun family memory!

1 comment:

JennyJenJen said...

This might be odd, but I knew your husband out on the mission - So to me he will always be Elder Feist. I went looking for any information where he was because during a district meeting, 5 years ago, he read a story that was called something like - What have you done with my name, my time. I want to find that so I can take care of some Christmas gifts. I was Jen Ensign back then, my email now is jengreenburg@yahoo.com, and funny enough we live in Colorado too. If he still remembers this book or where I can find it, I would really appreciate it! Thank you so much! BTW, your little boy is adorable!