Okay, Ash... this one's for you.
1. I absolutely love... my boys.
2. I don't care if... I never get my Master's degree.
3. I like to... have a clean house. It makes me feel so at-peace and put-together.
4. I play... with my adorable baby for at least a couple hours a day. It's so fun to have an excuse to be silly once in a while and to have someone who thinks I am hilarious when I'm being goofy.
5. I have a horrible habit of... stalling before I go to bed. Just ask my husband (and my parents when I was little). Trent says when Camden starts doing it, I have to deal with it because I'm the one who passed it on. Although I have it on good authority that he wasn't such a quick-to-bed kiddo either.
6. I will never... forget how blessed I am to have ended up married to my best friend.
I tag Shalene.
No comments:
Post a Comment