Friday, August 24, 2007

Avid Reader




One of Camden's new favorite activities is taking his books off of his shelves,








































and sitting on the floor of the nursery peacefully "reading" and humming to himself.

3 comments:

Kristalyn said...

Camden is getting so big! It looks like he is about to just walk off! That's so cute that he loves books so much! We have a little book lover of our own, too! :)

Tamie said...

by the way...that never stops. it is always a horror when collin tells me that jack has pulled the books of the bookshelf in their room...it is usually ALL the books, and that is quite a few. just you wait. :)

Melody said...

Awww... I don't mind so much. There are worse things he could be doing. Regardless of the pain it is to put the books away 2-3 times daily lately, actually, I get kind of a kick out of watching him. I love that little guy!