“You go on. You set one foot in front of the other, and if a thin voice cries out, somewhere behind you, you pretend not to hear, and keep going.”
― Geraldine Brooks, "March"
Saturday, May 26, 2007
First Ride in the Big Stroller
No more baby seat for me -- I'm cruising in the big stroller, now!
(He actually stuck his left foot up on the tray and hung out like that for most of our walk.)
How fun that Camden can sit in the big part of the stroller, now! I still think it is so fun to put Mason in ours. It's funny that he put his foot up, like that. That is totally Mason's favorite cruising position. :)
1 comment:
How fun that Camden can sit in the big part of the stroller, now! I still think it is so fun to put Mason in ours. It's funny that he put his foot up, like that. That is totally Mason's favorite cruising position. :)
Post a Comment